Grilled Watermelon Salad

Sorry for the absence.  I just needed some time away to grieve for our Sasha. I have been trying to work on a few things on my blog.  Adding Mailchimp for my newletters - posts, instead of Google's Feedburner. Boy, that can be a chore! I wanted to share my Patriotic salad I made for the 4th of July.  This salad is great!  Healthy and so easy to make. Grilling the watermelon adds a different texture.....and yes....I cut out stars. You can use any cookie cutter and get creative.
  
 I baked 3 berry cobbler for dessert.

Naturally I served vanilla ice cream with the cobblers. My husband and I grilled Brats,  hot dogs and chicken kabobs.


Better late than never.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your heartfelt messages, hugs and cards. Thanks for being a reader of Life and Linda.  We all have our ups and downs.

www.mailchimp.com
I hope I have  MailChimp set up properly.  Let me know if you have any issues. Stay tuned for my Oriental Tablescape.

             
               http://instagram.com/lifeandlinda#        http://twitter.com/LifeandLinda  

0 comments: