Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Sandwiches

Did you know that blueberries are only 100 years young? Blueberries are one of the few fruits native to America.  Blueberries are a  wonderful source of Vitamin C.   As we all know, Vitamin C is necessary for growth and development of tissues . A great antioxidant as well!  Another added bonus is, they help improve memory.  Let's get to my dessert made with fresh blueberries,  of course, I had to slip in some dark chocolate, which is also a great antioxidant.  See, healthy desserts!
Yes, graham crackers are used in this simple dessert.  Imagine how many different flavors we can use to create these sweet babies. We feel like we are eating healthy yummy desserts.  My husband told me last night, he loved these. Delicious! Just look at the added benefits!
I love the addition of dark chocolate.  I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate.   

              
              http://instagram.com/lifeandlinda#        http://twitter.com/LifeandLinda  

Please join me: Rustic and Refined Dwellings- The Heart of the Home Tweak it Tuesday

0 comments: